Saturday, March 21, 2009

A new blog a new start?

Err..Mmm..
Let's share with you all
the most happening night of my life!
20th March 2009

Very first time I been checked by police in da club.
Well.. as usual passing my night times with beers with a friend.
Kelly ( The cousin that I sayang the most ) called.
"Where you going to bring me tonight? "
Oppss..seems like I have the responsibility to take good care of her.
Have to bring her to the heaven by tonight~
Wings - FULL!
therefore head to Sports Cafe.

Lucas ( My curtin crew ) sms.
" I am heading to Thai Bar "
Since the night still young,
I brought up Kelly and a whole KAMPUNG of her friends.

The music played well..
The girls shake their body like a cyclone..
The guys flirting around like a desperate wolf..
The hottest gal ever appeared beside me~
The A&W~
wtf.. What a cyclone..
*Shake Shake BOOM BOOM*

Was enjoying myself in the dance floor.
Na Na Na NA Na *Music playing*
SUDDENLY!
Light on.
" POLICE HERE "
Wtf!!!! DAMN SPOILED.
I was getting more n more tipsy while waiting them checking.
Illusion + Beer is working in my body.
Once, I feel myself is at the heaven.
Twice, I felt myself is at the hell.
Going up and down.

When I reached home,
TERUS pengsan on my bed.
I can feel I couldnt stand anymore after forcing myself to drive back home.

Around 3am,
I woke up coz I need to pee badly.
For no reason, I stood beside my sis bed side.

Starting touching the wall right beside her
*Finding the switch to on the toilet light*

After while, I was standing there.
*Cause in my mind there is someone in the toilet*

After while, I back to touching the wall again.
*Cause I wanna kick the toilet door to ask the person inside come out*

My sis : " What's wrong with you???!!! "
*Coz I started pulling off my shorts*

Me : " I WANNA PEE PEE LA!!"
Then I left my bedroom, walked to toilet myself.

The next morning I woke up, damn headache!
Reading the sms my sis left for me,
I laughed till cannot coz I remember wad I did.
But I just couldnt control myself~
What A Rotten Wei.




No comments:

Post a Comment