Saturday, April 11, 2009

The movie- Marley & Me

Spent a night with myself.
Yea. myself. Yea. alone in a Saturday Night!
Reasons why I am not going out is not the point of my post.

Or maybe I dunno what is the main point I am blogging this.
Just after been a long time, I never have all the fcuked up emotions I am having now.

Talked to a close friend in this afternoon.
A fren that somehow I care a lot.

She told me
" Love changes everything "
I was wondering is that true?
Until she asked me one questions.
"Have you ever felt what fcuked up emotions you are having right now
when you were not a single?? "
* Seriously, I did not. I never feel lonely *

The memories is haunting me.
The night is driving me crazy.
The headache after alcohol is torturing me.
( Yea, can u imagine I start having my drinking section with my friend at 6pm? )
( Imagine that my Uncle's life.. )


- A dog won mind whether you are smart or dumb, rich or poor.
Scolding him " The world worse dog " will not influences him any. He won takes revenges.
A dog will only gives you everything of him with no reasons -
from Marley & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment