Friday, June 19, 2009

What a night at Shanghai (Rexbox)

The crew - Imba's'
Lucas Imba with the girls.
(except larissa, coz she was at toilet)
owning~ those gals..


The Lansi look of us~

muaks muaks.

Kim & Me.
CIBAI KIA ever.
I will just treat him as a hairstylist.
That's all!

The bday boy- Lucas
pls remember what I wrote on the bday card.
that's the only thing i requested from you.
I treat u as my BRO.
-Me and Nana-
The fren who take care of me the most.
Thanks Nana.
I was such a burden for you~
Whenever I went to club,
got you beside me,
I never worry.


Me and Ah Jen
My new Boss and Bro.
The Bro who answer calls all the times.
I will buy him a Bluetooth headset for him.
Thanks Bro for taking care of me too.


Me and Phebe
( so called Yo~ FATBEE )
A caring gal ever.
Guy.. go after her..
She will be a really nice gf~
Interested? pls leave msg at chatterbox.


Me and Bong
( so called 7 ge bong bong )
The gal who can sings fucking well.
Yi yang de yue guang~
p/s sorry for my cb look face.
I was tipsy~


Cont,
she is such a nappie, agree?
anyone who wanna hire a singer for any function,
I recommend Ah bong,
interested?
leave msg at my chatterbox.

**********************************************

The result of drunk.
Sorry bros and gals who take care of me.
Sorry Sasa..
I am sorry.
muaks.

Wow..
Even when I am sleeping also pointing middle finger.
I fell down at the stairs.
slept on the floor.
did a lot of silly thing.
Luckily I have frens who look after me.
Thanks Frens..






















No comments:

Post a Comment