Friday, July 3, 2009

Insomia night

Well, insomia as usual.
I should have an open minded family
so that I can smoke and drink at my house,
i do not need to go out, i can invite all my frens come
to my house gamble, drink and stuff.
but is too bad. so leads to i am fcuking bored owes.

How to cure my bored??

1) Apply for a part time job.
err..no way..I am not in the mood.

2) Go for a trip?
err.. financial problem.

3) Exercise.
I exercise on snooker table, considered so.

So, until now. I am stil having the life of
sleep when the sun comes out,
wake when the sun is about to say Goodbye.
typical vampire~
or else, I will go play snooker and snooker.
Sometimes, alcohol at the bar like an isolated one.

Argh. Wad kind of holidays is this?
I wonder, If i ask my parents sponsor me on
Sem break holiday trip,
i sure kena chop into pieces.
Not as xinfu as my other frens.
can get money from their parents~
haihz. money is everything for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment