Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy birthday to me, myself


Happy Birthday Wei!!
Trying to show my excitement on my big day
which in fact I am kind of like emo on my big day.

Once the clock strikes twelve,
you are the first one also the only one who called me
and wished me happy birthday.

Once you take a look at my heart,
you are also the first one of mine
and the only one of mine.

I have locked you at the inner part of my heart
which no one will have the chance to get the key and unlock it.

How much I wish you are here celebrating with me
no matter is just only me and you.
I miss the cake you used to bake for me during my big day.
I missed the surprises you prepared for me.

Tonight, my brain is just keep on flashing back all those memories.
Memories of D & S.

No comments:

Post a Comment