Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Midnight post

Happy Birthday to Ivy Ting!

Well, I am waiting time passes.
Wait 330am, going to eat at lutong market.
Hungry tummy with beer tank.

Is a boring post I guess.
What I have done tonight?
Went for hair cut with Lucas n Jen at Alan Salon.
Still my hairdresser is Kim, also with Jen.
But Lucas choose Nicole.

After that, we headed to Hai Wai Tian for our dinner.
coz I craved for C Ham.
So we ordered C Ham, Money Cai, Salted fish pork claypot, Fu Rong egg.
All is Ah Jen's favourtie. What to do? He is our boss!

At first, we are waiting the princess finish class at night.
Who knows when we called, she said she bad mood not going to join us!
POTONG STEAM.
Nana joined us, we headed to Fire. Sing K, Pool never we missed.
Neth and Bong joined us as well.

at 12am, we headed to Thai, another 12 tins.
No effects.. It is crowded but I am not in the mood.
Saturday..is coming!
hope Bros dun put plane, also the girls..

No comments:

Post a Comment