Friday, May 8, 2009

New Hair Cut.



-New Hair Cut-
by Alan Salon
Hairdresser : Ah Kim


-The front look-

This is the very first I cut hair at Alan Salon

although it is freaking famous in Miri.

I like the front look but kind of spoiled by the hair colour.




-The Right Side-

Did some undercut this time.

I like this side.

But shorten my right side, will bring out my cute ear.

For your information,

two of my ears is different.

One is like elephant one, one is normal one.

Elephant kind of ear is given by my mom,

both of my mom ears is elephant type.

Then the normal one is from my dad.

both of his ears is normal one.

See. I am the combination of my parents~


-My left side-
Been shave till almost Botak already.
and the left side of back also been shaved till kind of horrible.
so my left side view is like coconut!
nvm lar.. just give a try
my hair grow very fast~




No comments:

Post a Comment